- UPDATE: As of June 17, 2019 U.S. Citizens NO LONGER NEED A BUSINESS VISA to travel to Brazil. Visitors will be granted a stay of up to 90 days upon arrival, which can be extended once for the same period, as long as they do not exceed 180 days within a 12-month period, counted from the date of the first entry.
- Valid (six months or longer), signed passport with sufficient blank pages for any visa stamps.
- Completion of one application form. Complete Brazil Visa Application online Click on this link, complete, print the final page and sign it. (close window after you are done to return to Atlas website).
- ONE recently taken passport size photo.
- Processing fee of $429.90. This fee includes current applicable consular fees of $160.00.
- Online application completion, picture and documents upload assistance $65.00 (Optional).
- A clear photocopy of your Identification Card or Driver License.(you may also use a photocopy of a utility bill instead)
- Proof of onward/return transportation.
- Yellow fever vaccination, if arriving from an infected area.
- Business letter. Download a sample.
- Invitation letter from the host company in Brazil.
- Allow approximately over twenty business days for regular processing. This processing time varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and in some jurisdictions visa applications are accepted on an appointment basis that may not be available on a short notice. (Please note: Brazil Consulate in Los Angeles is not issuing rush visas). Visas are issued based on travel/departure dates. With all jurisdictions, please plan ahead! Currently, it is taking quite a long time for the visas to be issued through most jurisdictions. No one except the consular official has any control over this process and the processing times are determined solely by the consular officials. Occasionally, and on a case-by-case basis, they might consider expedited processing of a visa. If you need to apply for a rush visa call us to discuss feasability and possibility of obtaining one.
- Add $49 ($65 for Saturday and off-shore destinations) for Fed-Ex return shipping charges (up to three U.S. passports).
- Unless specifically stated above, all prices are per person and for a single entry visa.
- Add $95.00 for three days and $145 for the next day rush handling service fees (not applicable to Belarus, Brazil, India, Russia and Ukraine visa cases. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE FOR THE RUSH PROCESSING & FEES ON THESE COUNTRIES).
- Make sure that passport is signed. Passports without signature cannot be processed.
- We accept all major credit cards, money orders, and cashier's checks. We do not accept personal checks or out of State company checks.
- Unless it is a rush situation, packages received after 9:00 a.m. will be processed the following business day.
- All visas are issued by consulates; issuance or processing times are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for delays caused due to additional document requestes by the consulates
- All fees, processing times and requirements are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only one return postage fee will apply for multiple visa requests.
- Atlas Services is a convenience service company. Atlas Services, its employees, affiliates and contractors in no way, expressly or impliedly, make any representations or warranties of any kind, or guarantee the issuance of a visa or the processing time at the consulate.
- We are not responsible for consular and administrative errors, delivery companies' delays or misdeliveries, or delays due to weather acclamations. Once processing of a case begins, except for the unused consular fees, no refunds can and will be issued.
Pay by Check
We do not accept personal checks. Company checks, cashier’s checks and money orders are acceptable. Or, click on the Credit Card Payment button below to complete a credit card payment form. Send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) your package to:
Atlas Passport and Visa Services
515 North Central Avenue, Suite B Glendale, CA 91203
Pay by Credit Card
We accept all major credit cards. Please complete, initial and sign our payment authorization from personal data sheet, place it on top of your completed visa package and send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) package to: