- Valid Passport.
- If you are traveling to Panama, you need to get the Tourist Card at the airport while registering.
- We recommend that when buying your plane ticket, ask the airline agency it the cards are sold at the airport counter.
- The nominal fee for this card is in the amount of $5.00 and allows your stay for thirty (30) days in Panama.
- If the airline does not provide a Tourist Card, then you can request a stamped visa through the Panamanian Consulate. This visa is valid for a year and you can enter the country as many times as you want. Each entry is valid for 30 days. You can access the application through the forms section on the left menu bar. (Send your valid passport, two photos, travel itinerary and $229.90 processing fee).
- The visa issued is valid for either business or pleasure/tourism.
- Tourist card available from airline serving Panama for $5 fee.
Pay by Check
We do not accept personal checks. Company checks, cashier’s checks and money orders are acceptable. Or, click on the Credit Card Payment button below to complete a credit card payment form. Send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) your package to:
Atlas Passport and Visa Services
515 North Central Avenue, Suite B Glendale, CA 91203
Pay by Credit Card
We accept all major credit cards. Please complete, initial and sign our payment authorization from personal data sheet, place it on top of your completed visa package and send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) package to: