Australia Business Visa
- A valid Passport.
- Visa not required for tourist stay up to 90 days.
- Minors not accompanied by a parent need a notarized copy of his/her birth certificate and notarized written parental consent from both parents.
- Departure tax $26 (Australian).
- AIDS test required for permanent resident visa applicants age 15 and older; tests taken in the U.S. are acceptable.
- Electronic Visa Authority (ETA) available through travel agencies and airlines reservation desks.
Pay by Check
We do not accept personal checks. Company checks, cashier’s checks and money orders are acceptable. Or, click on the Credit Card Payment button below to complete a credit card payment form. Send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) your package to:
Atlas Passport and Visa Services
515 North Central Avenue, Suite B Glendale, CA 91203
Pay by Credit Card
We accept all major credit cards. Please complete, initial and sign our payment authorization from personal data sheet, place it on top of your completed visa package and send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) package to: