Russia Business Visa
Notice: Currently, processing Russia visas has become more complicated and the consulates more scrutinizing and nitpickers. In most cases, the processing times have increased to one month or longer. Keep this mind when applying for a visa or making travel plans.
- Valid (six months or longer), signed passport with sufficient blank pages for any visa stamps.
- Visa must be obtained before arrival in Russia.
- Completion of one application form. Online Russia Visa Application link...Complete Russia Visa Application online Click on this link, register (make sure to write down your ID number and security question), then complete and print application, and sign it. (close window after you are done to return to Atlas website).
- Two (2) recently taken passport-size photos.
- Processing fees and processing times for a single entry visa (duration depends on invitation): $489.90 (Up to 30 days processing time).
- Proof of onward/return transportation in a form of detailed travel itinerary.
- Letter of official invitation from sponsor in Russia, The letter of invitation must be from the Russian Ministry of Interior or its local offices, Russian Foreign Ministry, its regional representatives, or any other authorized Russian agency. Please note the letter of invitation MUST have: Official seal and legal address of the agency, document registration number, date of registration, signature and name of the authorized official, details of travel itinerary, dates of stay, name of person(s) who are being invited. Please also note that if the travel is for or includes Moscow and/or St. Petersburg, then the invitation must be from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs only. All commercial organizations in Russia must apply for business visa on behalf of the invitee through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The official invitation MUST have the seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (only the original invitation is accepted by the consulate). Other invitations may be accepted at the discretion of the consulate.
- Business letter. Download a sample.
- Contact Atlas Visa Service to arrange for the visa support letters (Invitations) from Russian (additional fees apply)
- Add $49 ($65 for Saturday and off-shore destinations) for Fed-Ex return shipping charges (up to three U.S. passports).
- Unless specifically stated above, all prices are per person and for a single entry visa.
- Add $95.00 for three days and $145 for the next day rush handling service fees (not applicable to Belarus, Brazil, India, Russia and Ukraine visa cases. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE FOR THE RUSH PROCESSING & FEES ON THESE COUNTRIES).
- Make sure that passport is signed. Passports without signature cannot be processed.
- We accept all major credit cards, money orders, and cashier's checks. We do not accept personal checks or out of State company checks.
- Unless it is a rush situation, packages received after 9:00 a.m. will be processed the following business day.
- All visas are issued by consulates; issuance or processing times are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for delays caused due to additional document requestes by the consulates
- All fees, processing times and requirements are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only one return postage fee will apply for multiple visa requests.
- Atlas Services is a convenience service company. Atlas Services, its employees, affiliates and contractors in no way, expressly or impliedly, make any representations or warranties of any kind, or guarantee the issuance of a visa or the processing time at the consulate.
- We are not responsible for consular and administrative errors, delivery companies' delays or misdeliveries, or delays due to weather acclamations. Once processing of a case begins, except for the unused consular fees, no refunds can and will be issued.
Pay by Check
We do not accept personal checks. Company checks, cashier’s checks and money orders are acceptable. Or, click on the Credit Card Payment button below to complete a credit card payment form. Send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) your package to:
Atlas Passport and Visa Services
515 North Central Avenue, Suite B Glendale, CA 91203
Pay by Credit Card
We accept all major credit cards. Please complete, initial and sign our payment authorization from personal data sheet, place it on top of your completed visa package and send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) package to: