Saudi Arabia Business Visa
- Saudi Arabia consulates are specially meticulous with documentation. All the following documents must be provided:
- Valid (six months or longer) and signed passport with sufficient blank pages for any visa stamps.
- Two (2) recently taken passport-size photos.
- Processing fee of $389.90 (consular filing fee is included).
- Completion of the application form. The application is online fill-able. Please make sure to complete the entire application online before printing Click here to complete and print copy of application form.
- Note-1: To complete the visa application process and prior to submission of documents to the corresponding consular post, there is a separate registration and payment-for-fees process through an organization in Saudi Arabia named "ENJAZ" that must be completed. This process will be handled and completed by APVS. (additional fee of $205.00 applies for this process).
- Detailed travel/flight itinerary.
- Business letter from your company in the United States. Make your the exact nature and scope of your company activities are explained in details in the letterDownload a sample letter.
- Articles of Incorporation of your company in the United States
- Invitation letter from Foreign Ministry in Saudi Arabia. The invitation is transmitted directly to the Saudi Arabia consulate. Note-2: A copy of the same invitation letter should be included with your visa application package for submission to the consulate.
- Company registration from the inviting company in Saudi Arabia.
- Allow approximately Ten (10) business days for processing.
- Add $49 ($65 for Saturday and off-shore destinations) for Fed-Ex return shipping charges (up to three U.S. passports).
- Unless specifically stated above, all prices are per person and for a single entry visa.
- Add $95.00 for three days and $145 for the next day rush handling service fees (not applicable to Belarus, Brazil, India, Russia and Ukraine visa cases. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE FOR THE RUSH PROCESSING & FEES ON THESE COUNTRIES).
- Make sure that passport is signed. Passports without signature cannot be processed.
- We accept all major credit cards, money orders, and cashier's checks. We do not accept personal checks or out of State company checks.
- Unless it is a rush situation, packages received after 9:00 a.m. will be processed the following business day.
- All visas are issued by consulates; issuance or processing times are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for delays caused due to additional document requestes by the consulates
- All fees, processing times and requirements are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only one return postage fee will apply for multiple visa requests.
- Atlas Services is a convenience service company. Atlas Services, its employees, affiliates and contractors in no way, expressly or impliedly, make any representations or warranties of any kind, or guarantee the issuance of a visa or the processing time at the consulate.
- We are not responsible for consular and administrative errors, delivery companies' delays or misdeliveries, or delays due to weather acclamations. Once processing of a case begins, except for the unused consular fees, no refunds can and will be issued.
Pay by Check
We do not accept personal checks. Company checks, cashier’s checks and money orders are acceptable. Or, click on the Credit Card Payment button below to complete a credit card payment form. Send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) your package to:
Atlas Passport and Visa Services
515 North Central Avenue, Suite B Glendale, CA 91203
Pay by Credit Card
We accept all major credit cards. Please complete, initial and sign our payment authorization from personal data sheet, place it on top of your completed visa package and send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) package to: