Tourist Visa Requirements
  • A valid Passport.
  • Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) visa is required.
  • Minors not accompanied by a parent need a notarized copy of his/her birth certificate and notarized written parental consent from both parents.
  • AIDS test required for permanent resident visa applicants age 15 and older; tests taken in the U.S. are acceptable.
  • Electronic Visa Authority (ETA) available through Atlas Visa Service, travel agencies and airlines reservation desks.

Payment Methods

Check Credit Card

Contact us today to make an appointment or visit us at our Glendale location.

(800) 545-5599 (818) 242-2400