Cameroon Tourist Visa
- Valid (six months or longer), signed passport with sufficient blank pages for any visa stamps.
- All non-Cameroon citizens (Including US Citizens, Permanent Residents, etc.) Must obtain visa before arrival.
- Single entry visa valid for stay of one to 30 days.
- 2 recently taken passport-size photos.
- Processing fee of $289.90 (this fee includes a single entry short stay visa fee), plus a return Fed-Ex fees.
- Completion of 2 original sets of visa application form. Download or print copy of application form.
- Onward/return ticket.
- Detailed travel itinerary.
- Bank statement for proof of sufficient funds during the temporary stay in Camerron.
- Copy of Yellow fever immunization card.
- Letter of invitation signed by authorities or the person inviting the traveller.
- For Permanent Residents and US Legal residents only: Provide a photocopy of front and back of the Green Card, or Proof of legal residence.
- Allow approximately 15 business days for processing.
- Add $49 ($65 for Saturday and off-shore destinations) for Fed-Ex return shipping charges (up to three U.S. passports).
- Unless specifically stated above, all prices are per person and for a single entry visa.
- Add $95.00 for three days and $145 for the next day rush handling service fees (not applicable to Belarus, Brazil, India, Russia and Ukraine visa cases. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE FOR THE RUSH PROCESSING & FEES ON THESE COUNTRIES).
- Make sure that passport is signed. Passports without signature cannot be processed.
- We accept all major credit cards, money orders, and cashier's checks. We do not accept personal checks or out of State company checks.
- Unless it is a rush situation, packages received after 9:00 a.m. will be processed the following business day.
- All visas are issued by consulates; issuance or processing times are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for delays caused due to additional document requestes by the consulates
- All fees, processing times and requirements are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only one return postage fee will apply for multiple visa requests.
- Atlas Services is a convenience service company. Atlas Services, its employees, affiliates and contractors in no way, expressly or impliedly, make any representations or warranties of any kind, or guarantee the issuance of a visa or the processing time at the consulate.
- We are not responsible for consular and administrative errors, delivery companies' delays or misdeliveries, or delays due to weather acclamations. Once processing of a case begins, except for the unused consular fees, no refunds can and will be issued.
Pay by Check
We do not accept personal checks. Company checks, cashier’s checks and money orders are acceptable. Or, click on the Credit Card Payment button below to complete a credit card payment form. Send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) your package to:
Atlas Passport and Visa Services
515 North Central Avenue, Suite B Glendale, CA 91203
Pay by Credit Card
We accept all major credit cards. Please complete, initial and sign our payment authorization from personal data sheet, place it on top of your completed visa package and send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) package to: