Russia Tourist Visa
Notice: Currently, processing Russia visas has become more complicated and the consulates more scrutinizing and nitpickers. In most cases, the processing times have increased to one month or longer. Keep this mind when applying for a visa or making travel plans.
- Valid (six months or longer), signed passport with sufficient blank pages for any visa stamps.
- Visa must be obtained before arrival in Russia.
- Completion of one application form. Online Russia Visa Application link...Complete Russia Visa Application online Click on this link, register (make sure to write down your ID number and security question), then complete and print application, and sign it. (close window after you are done to return to Atlas website).
- Two (2) recently taken passport-size photos.
- Processing fees and processing times for a single entry visa(duration depends on invitation): $489.90 (Up to 30 days processing time),
- Proof of onward/return transportation in a form of detailed travel itinerary.
- Confirmed hotel reservations or invitation certificate from an authorized company or hotel in Russia. The invitation must be provided on the standard form introduced by the Russian State Committee on Tourism. It is required that the receiving agency in Russia be registered as a tourist company with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and have the special "registration number," a reference number, and the registration number assigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the personal information of the traveler, as well as the details of the travel MUST appear on the confirmation.
- Contact Atlas Visa Service to arrange for the visa support letters (Invitations) from Russian (additional fees apply)
- Add $49 ($65 for Saturday and off-shore destinations) for Fed-Ex return shipping charges (up to three U.S. passports).
- Unless specifically stated above, all prices are per person and for a single entry visa.
- Add $95.00 for three days and $145 for the next day rush handling service fees (not applicable to Belarus, Brazil, India, Russia and Ukraine visa cases. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE FOR THE RUSH PROCESSING & FEES ON THESE COUNTRIES).
- Make sure that passport is signed. Passports without signature cannot be processed.
- We accept all major credit cards, money orders, and cashier's checks. We do not accept personal checks or out of State company checks.
- Unless it is a rush situation, packages received after 9:00 a.m. will be processed the following business day.
- All visas are issued by consulates; issuance or processing times are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for delays caused due to additional document requestes by the consulates
- All fees, processing times and requirements are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only one return postage fee will apply for multiple visa requests.
- Atlas Services is a convenience service company. Atlas Services, its employees, affiliates and contractors in no way, expressly or impliedly, make any representations or warranties of any kind, or guarantee the issuance of a visa or the processing time at the consulate.
- We are not responsible for consular and administrative errors, delivery companies' delays or misdeliveries, or delays due to weather acclamations. Once processing of a case begins, except for the unused consular fees, no refunds can and will be issued.
Pay by Check
We do not accept personal checks. Company checks, cashier’s checks and money orders are acceptable. Or, click on the Credit Card Payment button below to complete a credit card payment form. Send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) your package to:
Atlas Passport and Visa Services
515 North Central Avenue, Suite B Glendale, CA 91203
Pay by Credit Card
We accept all major credit cards. Please complete, initial and sign our payment authorization from personal data sheet, place it on top of your completed visa package and send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) package to: