- Visas are issued upon approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Khartoum, Sudan. All Applications must first be presented to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Sudan by one of the following: 1. A Sponsor (Relatives only in Sudan (with full details e.g. Full Name, Current Address, Phone Number)) Embassy will not accept any uncertified Companies's sponsorship letter. 2. A Hotel or Travel Agency based in Sudan. Please visit www.sudan.net for the list of registered hotels .
- Valid (six months or longer), signed passport with sufficient blank pages for any visa stamps.
- Tourist visa is valid for a single entry up to 3 months.
- Completion of one copy of application form. Download or print copy of application form.
- Two recently taken passport-size photos.
- Processing fee of $349.90. this fee included the applicable consular fees.
- Proof of onward/return transportation.
- Detailed itinerary of travel and a letter addressed to the embassy expaling what is the exact pupose of travel.
- Proof of sufficient fund (a bank statement or a letter from your bank).
- Yellow fever and Cholera vaccinations are strongly recommended.
- Visas are not granted to passports showing Israeli visas.
- Allow approximately 60 business days for processing.
- Add $49 ($65 for Saturday and off-shore destinations) for Fed-Ex return shipping charges (up to three U.S. passports).
- Unless specifically stated above, all prices are per person and for a single entry visa.
- Add $95.00 for three days and $145 for the next day rush handling service fees (not applicable to Belarus, Brazil, India, Russia and Ukraine visa cases. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE FOR THE RUSH PROCESSING & FEES ON THESE COUNTRIES).
- Make sure that passport is signed. Passports without signature cannot be processed.
- We accept all major credit cards, money orders, and cashier's checks. We do not accept personal checks or out of State company checks.
- Unless it is a rush situation, packages received after 9:00 a.m. will be processed the following business day.
- All visas are issued by consulates; issuance or processing times are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for delays caused due to additional document requestes by the consulates
- All fees, processing times and requirements are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only one return postage fee will apply for multiple visa requests.
- Atlas Services is a convenience service company. Atlas Services, its employees, affiliates and contractors in no way, expressly or impliedly, make any representations or warranties of any kind, or guarantee the issuance of a visa or the processing time at the consulate.
- We are not responsible for consular and administrative errors, delivery companies' delays or misdeliveries, or delays due to weather acclamations. Once processing of a case begins, except for the unused consular fees, no refunds can and will be issued.
Pay by Check
We do not accept personal checks. Company checks, cashier’s checks and money orders are acceptable. Or, click on the Credit Card Payment button below to complete a credit card payment form. Send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) your package to:
Atlas Passport and Visa Services
515 North Central Avenue, Suite B Glendale, CA 91203
Pay by Credit Card
We accept all major credit cards. Please complete, initial and sign our payment authorization from personal data sheet, place it on top of your completed visa package and send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) package to: