NOTE: The Governments of Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda announced the joint “East Africa Tourist Visa”. This new visa category was created to help promote tourist travel to these three countries. If you are traveling to all three or any combination of these countries you can apply for one visa to be valid for all three. This visa will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue and good for multiple entries into each country. If you wish to apply for this visa you must apply with the first country you are entering into. If your first country is not Uganda, please click on Kenya or Rwanda for instructions.
- Valid (six months or longer), signed passport with sufficient blank pages for any visa stamps.
- Two recently taken passport-size photos.
- Processing fee of $349.90 (This fee includes the $100 consular filing fees).
- Completion of 2 copies of application form. Uganda Online Application Click on this link to complete application online. Then, upload your picture. Once complete, print receipt.
- Detailed travel itinerary.
- Immunization certificates for yellow fever and cholera.
- Allow approximately 15 business days for processing.
- Add $49 ($65 for Saturday and off-shore destinations) for Fed-Ex return shipping charges (up to three U.S. passports).
- Unless specifically stated above, all prices are per person and for a single entry visa.
- Add $95.00 for three days and $145 for the next day rush handling service fees (not applicable to Belarus, Brazil, India, Russia and Ukraine visa cases. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE FOR THE RUSH PROCESSING & FEES ON THESE COUNTRIES).
- Make sure that passport is signed. Passports without signature cannot be processed.
- We accept all major credit cards, money orders, and cashier's checks. We do not accept personal checks or out of State company checks.
- Unless it is a rush situation, packages received after 9:00 a.m. will be processed the following business day.
- All visas are issued by consulates; issuance or processing times are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for delays caused due to additional document requestes by the consulates
- All fees, processing times and requirements are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only one return postage fee will apply for multiple visa requests.
- Atlas Services is a convenience service company. Atlas Services, its employees, affiliates and contractors in no way, expressly or impliedly, make any representations or warranties of any kind, or guarantee the issuance of a visa or the processing time at the consulate.
- We are not responsible for consular and administrative errors, delivery companies' delays or misdeliveries, or delays due to weather acclamations. Once processing of a case begins, except for the unused consular fees, no refunds can and will be issued.
Pay by Check
We do not accept personal checks. Company checks, cashier’s checks and money orders are acceptable. Or, click on the Credit Card Payment button below to complete a credit card payment form. Send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) your package to:
Atlas Passport and Visa Services
515 North Central Avenue, Suite B Glendale, CA 91203
Pay by Credit Card
We accept all major credit cards. Please complete, initial and sign our payment authorization from personal data sheet, place it on top of your completed visa package and send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) package to: