- United States passport holders can obtain Visa On Arrival (VOA) upon arrival in Indonesia. VOA is valid for a maximum of 30 days of stay starting on the first day of arrival regardless the time of arrival. VOA is issued at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the point of arrival. The following applies to longer stays or if you would like to obtain visa before departure.
- A valid (six months or longer) signed passport Passport.
- Two passport type photos.
- Completion of a visa application form.Indonesia Visa Application Online (click on this link, complete and print your application. You will need to upload your picture online as well. Make sure to complete the application thoroughly. If any information is missing on the application the consulate will reject it and the entire process should be repeated causing substantial delay in processing your application).
- A copy of inbound and outbound travel itinerary or a letter from travel agents, airline, steamship company, confirming the purchase of tickets.
- Proof of financial ability in a form of copy of bank statement, indicating the current applicant's bank account in the last two weeks, or a letter from the bank stating that the applicant has a sufficient fund.
- A Letter of employment, indicating the employment status of the applicant. For retiree, please submit proof of the retirement fund. For students please provide letter of intent from the school stating that the student still enrolled at the school.
- Processing fee of $229.90 for a single entry visa valid for 3 months. This fee includes the applicable consular fee of $50.00. Please call for longer stay/multiple entry visa fees.
- Allow eight (8) business days for processing.
- Add $49 ($65 for Saturday and off-shore destinations) for Fed-Ex return shipping charges (up to three U.S. passports).
- Unless specifically stated above, all prices are per person and for a single entry visa.
- Add $95.00 for three days and $145 for the next day rush handling service fees (not applicable to Belarus, Brazil, India, Russia and Ukraine visa cases. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE FOR THE RUSH PROCESSING & FEES ON THESE COUNTRIES).
- Make sure that passport is signed. Passports without a signature cannot be processed.
- We accept all major credit cards, money orders, and cashier's checks. We do not accept personal checks or out of State company checks.
- Unless it is a rush situation, packages received after 9:00 a.m. will be processed the following business day.
- All visas are issued by consulates; issuance or processing times are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for delays caused due to additional document requests by the consulates
- All fees, processing times and requirements are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only one return postage fee will apply for multiple visa requests.
- Atlas Services is a convenience service company. Atlas Services, its employees, affiliates, and contractors in no way, expressly or impliedly, make any representations or warranties of any kind or guarantee the issuance of a visa or the processing time at the consulate.
- We are not responsible for consular and administrative errors, delivery companies' delays or misdeliveries, or delays due to weather acclamations. Once processing of a case begins, except for the unused consular fees, no refunds can and will be issued.
Pay by Check
We do not accept personal checks. Company checks, cashier’s checks and money orders are acceptable. Or, click on the Credit Card Payment button below to complete a credit card payment form. Send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) your package to:
Atlas Passport and Visa Services
515 North Central Avenue, Suite B Glendale, CA 91203
Pay by Credit Card
We accept all major credit cards. Please complete, initial and sign our payment authorization from personal data sheet, place it on top of your completed visa package and send (we recommend using a traceable shipping method) package to: